Choosing The Best Essential Oil Diffuser In Canada
Choosing the best essential oil diffuser in Canada isn’t easy. With so many options available on the market it can be very overwhelming. There are so many confusing claims and a lack of education in the marketplace. How do you make the best choice for yourself and your family?
If Essential Oils are what they are, then how you diffuse them into the air matters. The diffusion method used in Canada and device you choose determines to a large degree the amount of aromatic and therapeutic benefit you receive from essential oil. Has anyone ever taken the time to explain to you the true difference in essential oil diffusers, and why most are a waste of money?
What Is The Best Method To Diffuse Essential Oils In Canada?
A diffuser is any device which allows a liquid to evaporate thereby putting a scent into the surrounding environment. If all you want to do is provide a pleasant scent to your environment in Canada, any diffuser will work fine. But if you want to use essential oils for their maximum natural qualities and powerful benefit, only an atomizing diffuser will do the job 100% effectively.
There are four different methods to diffuse essential oils: Heat, Fan, Ultrasonic and Atomizing.
1. Heat: Heat will gently produce a scent and fill a room. However, heat has two drawbacks. First it tends to alter the chemical composition of the essential oil which may harm its purity and therapeutic value. Second, while heat can assist the essential oil to product a nice aroma, it may not be therapeutically useful because the size and availability of breathable molecules are mostly filtered outby the nose hairs and nasal cavity.
2. Fan or Ventilation: This approach uses a small fan to create airflow. The oil is evaporated when air passes over a wink or pad which holds the essential oil. Since no heat is involved, the chemical composition of the oil remains intact. But the size and availability of the molecules compromises therapeutic benefits.
3. Ultrasonic or Humidification: This involves using water and essential oil mixed together. The water and oil are diffused into the air as a mist by ultrasonic waves of energy. Humidification is great for putting water into the air in dry climates. Using Humidification will product a nice scent, but has limited therapeutic capacity since the amount of essential oil is so small. The distance the humidification can reach is also limited.
4. Atomizing or Nebulizing: This process causes the essential oils to be dispensed into the air in very tiny particles without the use of water or heat. It requires a high velocity, pressurized air stream and a specially designed jet nozzle. This is the best way to introduce both the fragrance and therapeutic benefit of the essential oils into an environment. It does not alter the chemical composition of the oils, nor is the oil diluted with water. No method of diffusing is as effective in preserving the natural healing qualities of essential oils.
How To Pick The Best Essential Oil Diffuser In Canada
With Atomizing/Nebulizing diffusers being the best method to diffuse essential oils, now the question is where to buy in Canada?
The way you learn about a product or company is to ask specific questions and listen carefully to the answers. Here are 7 key questions we suggest you ask:
1. What method of diffusion does your diffuser use?
2. Are you the manufacturer of the diffuser?
3. Where are your diffusers made?
4. What is your warranty?
5. Do you offer a guarantee?
6. Do you do your own certified repairs? What is the typical turnaround time?
7. Are any of your products ETL certified?
We are confident that when you start asking the right questions, this will lead you directly to Diffuser World, the leader in atomizing technology. There you will find the best atomizing or nebulizing diffusers on the market.
Beware of Essential Oil Diffuser Knock Off’s In Canada
Essential oil diffuser knock off’s are in Canada, so BEWARE. Know about atomizing essential oil diffusers before you buy. I want to be completely transparent with you. There are generic and private label versions of the AromaAce atomizing diffusers being sold online. We love that these websites are helping to get the word out, but you need to know three important things.
Unfortunately, Essential Oil Companies Don’t Always Sell The Best Therapeutic Atomizing Diffusers In Canada
You purchase 100% therapeutic essential oils in Canada because they benefit your health. But did you know that not all essential oil companies sell 100% therapeutic diffusers? What should you watch for when buying?
First, any website selling a generic or private label version of the AromaAce is supposed to sell the product at MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) but this is not always the case in Canada. If the price seems too good to be true, double check everything. Call the company and insist on talking to a real human being to make sure you are purchasing an original AromaAce diffuser.
The product should have the CV seal showing the product is Certified and Verified which guarantees the diffuser includes advanced atomizing technology developed and licensed by ESIP, LLC in the USA.
The Best Essential Oil Diffusers In Canada Should Have The CV Seal or Licenced by ESIP, LLC
How do you know the diffuser you are purchasing is the best? Look in Canada for the best essential oil diffusers by finding the CV Seal or licenced by ESIP, LLC.
Second, the technology in our diffusers are protected by US Patents. ESIP, LLC, which is Earl Sevy’s intellectual property company, has 13 patents and 5 patents pending. These patents are focused on nebulizing/atomizing technology. Within the last two years, ESIP has successfully resolved 2 lawsuits amicably between the parties subject to a monetary settlement and royalties paid to ESIP.
Currently, ESIP is in 3 additional disputes that have not been settled. These lawsuits allege patent infringement by products we consider Chinese knockoffs, so be careful. We have been doing our best to police the internet for those diffusers that infringe upon these patents. I tell you this because I want to protect you and your family.
Here are the diffusers that have been or are in dispute now:
Buy Essential Oil Diffusers In Canada From A Diffuser Company, Not An Essential Oil Company
We specialize in aromatherapy essential oil diffusers. We are the diffuser gurus!
Third, we are the original source. When you buy from us, you can be 100% confident that your are getting the real deal, and that we will be here today or a decade from now to stand behind the product. When you buy a product online, you are not only buying the product, you are buying the relationship with the company behind the product. You need to know that the company you’re dealing with is going to be there for you and your family.