Aroma-Ace Essential Oil Atomizing Diffuser Review
- Product Reviewed: Aroma-Ace Essential Oil Atomizing Diffuser
- Manufacturer: Diffuser World, Inc.
- Pros: No fragile glass parts, no tubing to clean, nebulizes undiluted oils, made in USA
- Cons: Some noise, uses more oil
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Aroma-Ace Essential Oil Atomizing Diffuser
As aromatherapy becomes more and more popular, a lot of companies are coming out with their own essential oil diffusers. With so many styles to choose from, it can be difficult to figure out which one is going to best suit your needs. One that we really like is the Aroma-Ace Atomizing Essential Oil Diffuser from Diffuser World. This is a powerful yet compact essential oil nebulizing diffuser that many professionals choose. It is easy to use, and the timing controls offer plenty of flexibility. Interested? Read on to learn more. You may also see this diffuser called the Advanced Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, or private labeled. They are all made by Diffuser World.
The Aroma-Ace is a well-regarded nebulizing diffuser with a unique design. Unlike most diffusers which require you to dispense oils into the unit, with the Aroma-Ace you connect a 15 or 30 ml bottle of oil to the unit. This makes changing oils easy and mess-free, although it does mean you need to blend in a bottle which may limit flexibility in adding new oils or changing the blend for some.
Long-Lasting Aromatherapy Effects:
One of the things that we like the most about this essential oil diffuser is that it is a cold-diffusion system, which helps to preserve and encourage the therapeutic benefits of the natural scents in the essential oils. This unit uses an atomizing technology, so the essential oils are turned into an extremely fine mist. This mist goes into the air, and the oil droplets remain suspended in the air for a couple of hours after use. This machine operates at a higher pressure than many others, making it possible for better dispersion of the miniscule essential oil droplets.
Now let’s look at the features of the Aroma Ace (Advanced Aromatherapy) Diffuser. This diffuser has some features that you won’t find in other essential oil diffusers, and as previously mentioned, the effects last longer than with many other diffusers. Some of the best features of this essential oil diffuser include:
- Micro Vapors – Many essential oil diffusers work with water, so the vapors are diluted. This diffuser uses no water, so the vapors are pure. For acute concerns, this can be a more therapeutic way to diffuse essential oils.
- Fast Adjustments – It is fast and easy to make scent adjustments that will work for your particular needs. All you have to do is attach the bottle of essential oils to the unit, and the entire room will smell wonderful in just a few minutes. Need a change of scent? Just switch out the bottles. You can use 15 ml or 30 ml sized bottles with this diffuser. You can purchase additional bottles so you can easily change scents.
- Compact Design – This essential oil diffuser has a compact design that won’t take up a whole lot of space in your home. Small but powerful.
- Advanced Interval Timers –This unit has one of the most flexible interval timers around. You can set the run time from anywhere from 1 to 20 minutes, and a rest time of 1 to 20 minutes. No other diffuser has this level of control, and it allows you to use a powerful nebulizer without fear of overuse.
- Adjustable Output– Aside from intermittent mist, I love diffusers that have adjustable output. This allows you to control how much mist is being produced.
- Warranty – I also love the fact that there is a 100 percent satisfaction guaranteed 30 day period, as well as a five-year manufacturers warranty. If you are not completely happy with this essential oil diffuser, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days, with no questions asked.
- Manufacturing – Made in the USA. More specifically, in Southern Utah.
Pros and Cons:
As with any product, there are things that people really love about this essential oil diffuser, and then there are some features that they are not so crazy about. So, with this in mind, let’s evaluate both the pros and the cons of using this diffuser.
- No Fragile Glass parts–The main advantage of the Aroma-Ace is that there are no glass parts to break (or clean) and no tubing to clean. Yet, the essential oil reservoir is a colored glass bottle, protecting your oils from light.
- Size – A lot of older essential oil diffusers are large, bulky units, and don’t fit well into many spaces. This diffuser is small enough that it can fit on any shelf, so you can use it in any room without having to clear a lot of space.
- Fewer Wasted Oils– Most diffusers require you to empty out any remaining oils when switching scents. These oils are usually wasted. The ability to have extra bottles means you can switch out bottles when you want to change scent without sacrificing any precious oils.
- No Water – Unlike many other models, this essential oil diffuser does not use any water, creating a more concentrated mist. Unlike ultrasonics, it will not add humidity to the room.
- Appearance – This is a compact unit that is available in five colors (black, blue, lavender, green, and bronze). It weighs just two and a half pounds, and it comes with a six and a half foot cord, so it can be placed just about any place where there is an electrical outlet nearby.
- Optional Silencer—Diffuser World has worked to solve the most common complaint about nebulizers—the noise. There is an inexpensive optional silencer for this unit, and I recommend just getting the big or mini bundle that includes it from the get-go.
- Noise – Some users have reported that they find this unit to be a lot louder than others they have used. There is a steady hum. This can be alleviated with the optional silencers
- Cleaning – Nebulizers definitely need more attention to cleaning than ultrasonics, however, the design of the Aroma Ace means it is easier to clean than older nebulizers. Just diffuse rubbing alcohol and you’re done.
- Uses More Oil – Some users have mentioned that this unit uses up their essential oils rather quickly, even though they use the timers and make sure that they don’t have it running all the time. Again, this is because nebulizers use undiluted oils. If you are coming from an ultrasonic, you will definitely notice that you use more oils. Remember that nebulizers should not be run for near as long as an ultrasonic (no more than 30 minutes a day, preferably spaced out in 10 minute sessions).
- Can’t Use Thick Oils— As a nebulizer, it was designed to use pure essential oils. Really thick oils are difficult for a nebulizer to diffuse. The good news is, however, thick oils can be thinned out with a carrier or another essential oil.
Summing It Up
All in all, we really like the Aroma Ace, and so do many other users. We first profiled this diffuser in 2013 and it is still a favorite. The intermittent timer features are really important to a lot of people, and it has the most flexible control of any diffuser out there. The quick change bottles means you can have a couple of blends made up, and easily switch between them without emptying out the reservoir like other diffusers. You get the full benefits of essential oil aromatherapy, with the atomizing technology that disperses micro-fine vapors throughout the room. It is BPA free and comes with a no hassle, lifetime warranty. I am a firm believer in supporting mom and pop businesses, and you can purchase directly from the company at the same prices you can find it for elsewhere.
Source: Diffuser Essentials is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program