This DIY window cleaner is simple to make. With just a few ingredients you are guaranteed to have your windows and mirrors sparkling in no time. Plus, add your favorite citrus essential oils for a fresh clean smell. Lemon is a go-to essential oil for cleaning but we also recommend you try lime essential oil or grapefruit. Maybe even mix up your favorites!
Lemon Essential Oil Window Cleaner
- 3 teaspoons VIAJE™ Lemon Pure Essential Oil 15 ml
- 14 fluid ounces water
- 1 fluid ounce white distilled vinegar
- 16-ounce spray bottle
1. In bottle, combine essential oil and vinegar.
2. Top off with water, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, shake bottle, spray window and wipe clean with a paper towel or lint-free cloth.
Using crumpled newspaper helps to impart shine.