It's that time of the year again – when it seems like everyone around you is coming down with a cold or the flu. All you want to do is stay healthy and germ-free through the fall and winter. Believe it or not, diffusing essential oils can help. Be sure to choose a powerful atomizing diffuser for the best therapeutic results.
Germ Kill Diffuser Blend
- 10 parts clove essential oil
- 9 parts lemon essential oil
- 5 parts cinnamon essential oil
- 4 parts eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 parts rosemary essential oil
Mix all together and diffuse in your favorite essential oil diffuser.
Purchase all five oils in the Combat Diffuser Blend.
- The Most Advanced Diffusion Technology Available
- True Atomizer - Micro-Fine Essential Oil Vapor Maximizes Therapeutic Benefit
- Compact All-In-One Design
- Built-In Timers and Power Control
- Cold-Diffusion Technology - No Water or Heat
- Patented Quick-Change System (change oils without mixing or spilling)
- Powerful, Effective, and Easy to Use
- Available in 5 Colors
- Tip Resistant Base for Added Stability
- Built-In Filter to Clean the Air and Keep Dust Out
Germ Fighting Essential Oils
Clove essential oil has a high antioxidant count and eugenol levels; clove is known as the ultimate protective herb. Some of the health benefits of clove oil are it eliminates acne, kills parasites, reduces gum disease, improves blood circulation, natural anti-inflammatory, kills mold and fungus, and boosts energy.
Lemon essential oil has a high vitamin content, which makes it a booster for the body’s immune system. It stimulates white blood cells, and increasing your ability to fight off diseases. Lemon oil also improves circulation throughout the body.
Cinnamon essential oil health benefits include: Decreases inflammation, increases circulation, Fights viruses, fights free radicals, relieves depression, Stimulates the immune system, Stimulates libido, Fights parasites.
Eucalyptus essential oil is effective for treating respiratory problems including cough, cold, runny nose, asthma, sore throat, nasal congestion, bronchitis and sinusitis. Eucalyptus oil is antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and decongestant in nature, which makes it a good ingredient in many medicines that treat respiratory problems.
Rosemary essential oil increases antioxidants in our body so regular use or inhalation of rosemary essential oil in aromatherapy sessions or in other ways can increase the strength of the immune system and help combat all of the diseases associated with free radicals.
As you can see each of these essential oils all have germ fighting properties and diffusing them together will make for the ultimate in germ fighting recipe.